Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs for Women with Substance Abuse
Gender-specific treatment programs for addiction, are designed to specifically target the areas in life that can be affected by addiction (biological, family, psychological, and social needs). Women’s drug addiction treatment programs focus on the treatment of substance abuse, and co-occurring mental disorders, which can sometimes be the root of the problem for some with addiction issues.
Give us a call, for help in finding an all-female drug rehab center today.
Finding A Women’s Alcohol & Drug Treatment Center Near You
- Individual counseling
- Recreational activities
- Family Counseling
- 12 step education and practices
- Educational groups
- Relapse prevention and life after rehab classes
- An alternative to the 12 steps groups
Women’s Recovery Programs for Addiction
- Outpatient treatment: Outpatient therapy for addiction is offered to those who need to be in treatment but can not take the time out of their busy schedule to enter into an inpatient facility. Designed for women that need to recover from drug or alcohol addiction while maintaining their work or home schedule.
- Residential drug treatment programs: Inpatient addiction treatment for women, provides 24-hour support for those needing to be separated from their environment while undergoing treatment for their addiction.
- All Female PTSD Treatment Centers: Inpatient Treatment Programs specialized to help women recover from trauma and PTSD are the best solution for a quick recovery. Finding a dual diagnosis, PTSD treatment program that specializes in women’s PTSD and trauma issues can offer the most up-to-date treatment methods to handle the complex issues facing women that are suffering from PTSD and trauma issues.
- Day Treatment Programs: This option provides a 6-8 hour day of treatment while the client goes home at night. This option is best for the self-starters that are serious about getting help but just don’t have the need for a full inpatient treatment program.
- Aftercare and continued support: Designed for continued care and support for those that have undergone treatment for their addiction. This is the most important step after completing a treatment program that if skipped, can be the cause of relapse.
Inpatient treatment programs vs. Outpatient services
Inpatient rehab for women that need help with their addictions focuses on the mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical needs of females seeking recovery. Women’s only rehab centers are located in most states and offer gender-specific treatment for women seeking recovery from addiction to drugs or alcohol. Addiction treatment for women offers options in a female-only setting, to ensure confidentiality in a non-judgmental environment. This type of treatment can be a great help for those that have issues sharing their concerns and pitfalls in a co-ed setting.
If you are looking for treatment for yourself or a loved one that is caught in the grips of addiction, we can help. We will help you take the guesswork out of treatment for addiction. We will get you the resources that you need to either recover yourself or help someone you love, overcome addiction to drugs or alcohol.
Do I really need a Residential Rehab Facility for my addiction?
Is the treatment private and confidential?
What can be treated at All Female Rehab?
- Opiate addictions
- Meth Addiction
- Alcohol addictions
- Marijuana addiction
- Benzo’s (Xanax, Valium, Clonazepam, and others)
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Mood Disorders
- Heroin addiction
- Sex Addiction
- Cocaine addiction
- Eating Disorders
How long does a person in an Inpatient Rehab take to get through its programs?
- 28-30 day programs —- Most common program for addiction
- 60-day treatment programs for women
- 90-day treatment programs
What is the first thing that happens in a rehab center for women?
Paying for treatment at a Women’s Center for Addiction
- Location of program
- Length of stay
- Inpatient or Outpatient Services
- Private care
- State or federally funded options
- Insurance coverage
- Private rooms
If you are looking for an Ultra Private or Luxury Rehab Center for WomenWhen high-level executives seek treatment, they enter into an ultra-private treatment program to handle their addictions. Executive treatment programs offer state of the art treatment while providing all the tools to the client to be able to handle their workload, while in treatment for addiction. By allowing computer access and phone privileges while in treatment, the professional can stay on top of work and home-related issues while undergoing treatment for addiction or mood disorders.
If you are searching for a treatment program for women, give us a call at no charge. Our helpline is ready to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us now to discuss your treatment options. The information is free, the call is free and so is the referral. We can help you or someone you love find the best All Female Drug Rehab Center for addiction today. Addiction No More is an Addiction Treatment Center locator service. For immediate service, please call one of our counselors 24/7.
Please Note: This is not an official Assessment or Evaluation form. This form is not admissible in court or for probation officers and is not accepted by caseworkers. Addiction No More is here to help you find treatment for addiction. We can not give any legal advice. If you are looking for a rehab center please fill out this form or call us now.
Disclaimer: This evaluation is not intended to constitute a diagnosis of any disorder. The information provided here cannot substitute for a full evaluation by a health professional which must be done in person. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for help locating a treatment center for addiction.
All Female Rehab Programs
Please fill out this form if you are in need of placement into an all-female addiction treatment program, detox center, or need help locating a women's only inpatient drug or alcohol rehab programs in your area. By filling out this form, you are giving consent to having a counselor contact you, by phone or email, to assist with addiction issues. 100% Confidential. NOTE: You can speak immediately with any of our counselors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-800-513-5423