Signs of Addiction
If you or someone you love has any of these signs, they may have a problem with drugs or alcohol.
Please call us toll-free to speak with a certified chemical dependency counselor today.
Know the Warning Signs of Addiction
Take our free “Am I am an Addict?” Quiz for more help in determining whether or not someone is addicted.
- Increase or decrease in appetite; changes in eating habits, unexplained weight loss or gain.
- A smell of substance on breath, body, or clothes.
- Extreme hyperactivity; excessive talkativeness.
- Needle marks or bruises on the lower arm, legs, or bottom of feet.
- Change in overall attitude/personality with no other identifiable cause.
- Changes in friends: new hang-outs, avoidance of old crowd, new friends are drug users.
- Change in activities; loss of interest in things that were important before.
- Drop-in school or work performance; skips or is late to school or work.
- Changes in habits at home; loss of interest in family and family activities.
- Difficulty in paying attention; forgetfulness.
- Lack of motivation, energy, self-esteem, discipline. Bored, “I don’t care” attitude.
- Defensiveness, temper tantrums, resentful behavior (everything’s a hassle)
- Unexplained moodiness, irritability, or nervousness.
- Violent temper or bizarre behavior.
- Unexplained silliness or giddiness.
- Paranoia — overly suspicious.
- Excessive need for privacy; keeps the door locked or closed, won’t let people in.
- Secretive or suspicious behavior.
- Car accidents, fender benders, household accidents.
- Chronic dishonesty; trouble with the police.
- Unexplained need for money; can’t explain where their money goes; stealing.
- Unusual effort to cover arms, legs.
- Change in personal grooming habits.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia.
Fill out our free assessment form and one of our counselors will contact you within 24-36 hours. If you would like to speak to someone sooner, or if this is an emergency, call us now. We can help you or someone you love find the best Drug Rehab Center for addiction today. Addiction No More is an Addiction Treatment Center locator service. For immediate service, please call one of our counselors 24/7.
Please Note: This is not an official Assessment or Evaluation form. This form is not admissible in court or for probation officers and is not accepted by caseworkers. Addiction No More is here to help you find treatment for addiction. We can not give any legal advice. If you are looking for a rehab center please fill out this form or call us now.
Disclaimer: This evaluation is not intended to constitute a diagnosis of any disorder. The information provided here cannot substitute for a full evaluation by a health professional which must be done in person. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for help locating a treatment center for addiction.