We offer intervention services to those families that need help in convincing someone they love to get help with their drug or alcohol addiction. Many addicts have a hard time admitting that they need help. The bottom for every person that is suffering from the grips of drug addiction can be different. Most often, there needs to be some negative pressure applied to the person for them to be able to seek it. We will assist you in this process if need be and understand how hard this decision can be to make. When you have a family member suffering from the grips of addiction, emotions can be very strong and this can push the person away. We are here to help you every step of the way. Our certified chemical dependency counselors are waiting to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us now for more information about drug interventions in the state of Texas. 1-800-819-9973Here is a step-by-step approach to how the Texas Intervention Referral process works:
1. Contact Texas Intervention Referrals and talk with one of our trained staff members. 1-800-819-9973
2. Set up a meeting with an intervention specialist during which you are able to discuss the history of the person who needs the intervention as well as the circumstances in which it will take place.
3. Before the actual intervention occurs, the interventionist will meet with the family members and friends to go over each person’s role in the intervention, as well as helping those involved stay committed to their boundaries and the consequences for the substance abuser, if he/she does not follow through with the intervention.
4. Conduct the intervention. Often times, it is best for the intervention to take place somewhere that is familiar to the individual. Because the situation will already be awkward and uncomfortable, our intervention specialists find that the individual’s house or house of a close family member is often ideal.
5. After the intervention has taken place, the Texas interventionist will continue to spend time with the chemically dependent (assisting him/her in initial detox
if necessary) and provide transportation to an arranged-in-advance treatment center.
Texas Intervention Specialists are ready to assist you in this time of need. Our highly trained interventionist will guide you every step of the way. We will help you raise the bottom to the individual in need. Don’t wait until it is too late.1-800-819-9973
Texas Intervention Services
Interventionists in the State of Texas
Drug and Alcohol Intervention Specialists in the state of Texas are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Give us a call now. 1-800-819-9973