Private Drug Rehab Centers in LouisianaMany private drug rehab centers in Louisiana provide retreat-style accommodations with natural beauty and serenity. These resort-style accommodations give you opportunities for rest and reflection throughout your inpatient treatment. While examining the many styles of luxury addiction treatment programs, you will find many differences that you need to take into account. Enrolling in an evidence-based inpatient program tailored to address addiction and support you in achieving long-term recovery should be your top priority. Programs with a low client-to-staff ratio offer private bedrooms which gives a unique setting that is conducive to the recovery process. Private programs have more flexibility in delivering therapy models that have proven themselves to be effective in handling addiction. Having the ability to draw from many types of therapy, gives private drug rehabs an edge in treating addiction in Louisiana. Taking into account the amount of therapy and activities offered, the level of care at these treatment centers far surpasses their state-funded counterparts.
Is a Private Drug Rehab Center Right for Me?
One’s first instinct may be to choose the most expensive treatment program you can find. There are many addiction treatment programs that offer the same amenities and therapy at a lower cost. These more affordable facilities may be a better fit for what you are looking for. With a few simple questions, we can help you determine which addiction treatment program would best suit your needs and give you lifelong sobriety. Having all the facts concerning the addiction can help us determine which type of rehab is needed. If you are looking for treatment for yourself or a loved one, whether it be an inpatient program or outpatient therapy, the choice is yours. Contact us now for more information on private drug rehab centers in Louisiana.
These are a few of the reasons one might choose a private facility:
- A long history of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Failed attempts at inpatient treatment or outpatient treatment.
- No family or friend support close to the person needing help.
- Underlying psychiatric conditions (depression, personality disorders, anxiety issues)
- Need for confidentiality.
Private addiction recovery centers will set up the aftercare program to ensure that support and ongoing care are handled through meetings and or private counseling at an outpatient treatment center. Long-term support and treatment can make the difference in remaining sober and falling back to the temptations of addiction. Bridging the gap between a program and the transition back to home life makes for an easier transition while lending support at a time of need. Aftercare and the transition back home after treatment are set up in the last week of treatment at the private treatment center for addiction. Aftercare is the most important component for long-lasting sobriety in the early months of recovery.
Find the Best Private Drug Rehab Centers in Louisiana
We can help you locate top-rated treatment for addiction in your area or anywhere in the country. To locate AA meetings, group meetings, 12-step programs, inpatient treatment, or outpatient services in your town give us a call. Private and luxury drug rehab centers are available in your state now. Let us help you become drug-free. Our counselors are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call and answer all of the questions that you may have. This call is 100% confidential. To schedule a call with one of our counselors, fill out our contact form. For immediate service call now.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana Drug Rehabs
Bossier City, LA. Addiction Treatment
Lafayette, Louisiana Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation
Lake Charles, Louisiana Substance Abuse Treatment
Monroe, Louisiana 30/90 Day Treatment Centers
New Orleans, La. Inpatient Drug Rehab Programs
Drug Use Stats in Louisiana
This report reflects significant trends, data, and major issues relating to drugs in the state of Louisiana.
• In 2009-2010, Louisiana was one of the top ten states for rates of past-year nonmedical pain reliever use among persons aged 18-25. Source: National Survey on Drug Use and Health 2009-2010.
• In 2009, the drug-induced death rate in Louisiana was higher than the national average. For the 2004-2008 time period, St. Bernard Parish in Louisiana had the 5th highest rate of drug poisoning deaths in the country, at 48 deaths per 100,000 population. Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics. Underlying Cause of Death 1999-2008 on CDC WONDER Online Database, released 2011.
• Approximately 7.52 percent of Louisiana residents reported past-month use of illicit drugs; the national average was 8.82 percent.
• Marijuana is the most commonly cited drug among primary drug treatment admissions in Louisiana, although in 2011 24 percent of treatment admissions in Louisiana were for non-heroin opiates.
Drug Use Trends in Louisiana
Drug Use in Louisiana: The National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) provides national and state-level data on the use of tobacco, alcohol, illicit drugs (including non-medical use of prescription drugs), and mental health in the United States. In the most recent Survey, 7.52 percent of Louisiana residents reported using illicit drugs in the past month. The national average was 8.82 percent. Additionally, 4.14 percent of Louisiana residents reported using an illicit drug other than marijuana in the past month (the national average was 3.6 percent). Source: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration – State Estimates of Substance Use from the 2009–2010 National Survey on Drug Use and Health.
Drug-Induced Deaths: As a direct consequence of drug use, 623 persons died in Louisiana in 2009. This is compared to the number of persons who died in Louisiana from motor vehicle accidents (853) and firearms (810) in the same year. Louisiana drug-induced deaths (13.9 per 100,000 population) exceeded the national rate (12.8 per 100,000).
Erik Epp – Content Author