Private or Luxury Drug Rehab Centers in Wisconsin
When looking for treatment in Wisconsin there are a few differences that you should take into account. The first thing should be the quality of treatment for addiction. Private bed/room treatment programs offer a unique setting that is conducive to the recovery process. Taking into account the amount of therapy and activities offered, the level of care at our treatment centers far surpasses their state-funded counterparts.
If any or all of the following apply to the individual, you should look into private rehab treatments
- A long history of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Failed attempts at inpatient treatment or outpatient treatment.
- No family or friend support close to the person needing help.
- Underlying psychiatric conditions (depression, personality disorders, anxiety issues)
- Need for confidentiality.
Ways that Private Drug Rehab Centers in Wisconsin outweigh their State Funded counterparts
Lower staff to client ratio
- Private bed treatment facilities can boast a higher staff-to-client ratio due to the fact that they have more funding from the private insurance companies and out-of-pocket expense lending to the availability of funding to hire more staff and deliver a better program for its clients.
Individualized programs for addiction in Wisconsin
- Private bed treatment centers for addiction have more flexibility in delivering programs that have proven themselves to be effective in handling addiction. Having the ability to draw from many types of therapy, gives private drug rehabs an edge in treating addiction in Wisconsin.
Aftercare and the transition back home after treatment are set up in the last week of treatment at the private treatment center for addiction. Aftercare is the most important component for long-lasting sobriety in the early months of recovery.
Private care addiction recovery centers will set up the aftercare program to ensure that support and ongoing care is handled through meetings and or private counseling at an outpatient treatment center for addiction. Long-term support and treatment can make the difference in remaining sober and falling back to the temptations of addiction. Bridging the gap between a program and the transition back to home life, make for an easier transition while lending support at the time of need. Call us now for help in entering a luxury drug rehab treatment center today.
Choosing treatment options
If you are looking for treatment for yourself or a loved one, having all the facts concerning the addiction can help us determine which type of rehab is needed. Whether it be inpatient treatment at a private drug treatment program or outpatient rehab center. The choice is yours. Contact us now for more information near you.
To have a counselor contact you, please fill out our contact form. A counselor will contact you via email and through a phone consultation at your specified time. For immediate service, please call us now. We can help you locate the best Private Drug Rehab Center today. Addiction No More is an Addiction Treatment Center locator service. For immediate service, please call one of our counselors 24/7.
Please Note: This form is not admissible in court or for probation officers and is not accepted by caseworkers. Addiction No More is here to help you find treatment for addiction. We can not give any legal advice. If you are looking for a rehab center please fill out this form or call us now.
Disclaimer: This evaluation is not intended to constitute a diagnosis of any disorder. The information provided here cannot substitute for a full evaluation by a health professional which must be done in person. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for help locating a treatment center for addiction.
Private Drug Rehab ProgramsPlease fill out this form if you are in need of placement into a private addiction treatment program, detox center, or need help locating a secluded inpatient drug or alcohol rehab programs in your area. By filling out this form, you are giving consent to having a counselor contact you, by phone or email, to assist with addiction issues. 100% Confidential. PLEASE NOTE: You can speak immediately with any of our counselors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-800-513-5423
WISCONSIN DRUG CONTROL UPDATE
This report reflects significant trends, data, and major issues relating to drugs in the State of Wisconsin.
• In 2009-2010, Wisconsin was one of the top ten states for rates of illicit drug dependence or abuse among persons
12-17. Source: National Survey on Drug Use and Health, 2009-2010.
• Approximately 7.77 percent of Wisconsin residents reported past-month use of illicit drugs; the national average
was 8.82 percent.
• The rate of drug-induced deaths in Wisconsin is below the national average.
• Marijuana is the most commonly cited drug among primary drug treatment admissions in Wisconsin. In 2011,
nearly one-third of Wisconsin drug treatment admissions were for marijuana.
Drug Use Trends in Wisconsin
Drug Use in Wisconsin: The National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) provides national and state-level data on the use of tobacco, alcohol, illicit drugs (including nonmedical use of prescription drugs), and mental health in the United States. In the most recent Survey, 7.77 percent of Wisconsin residents reported using illicit drugs in the past month. The national average was 8.82 percent. Additionally, 3.71 percent of Wisconsin residents reported using an illicit drug other than marijuana in the past month (the national average was 3.6 percent).
Source: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration – State Estimates of Substance Use from the 2009-2010 National Survey on Drug Use and Health
Drug-Induced Deaths: As a direct consequence of drug use, 641 persons died in Wisconsin in 2009. This is compared to the number of persons in Wisconsin who died from motor vehicle accidents (589) and firearms (457) in the same year. Wisconsin drug-induced deaths (11.3 per 100,000 population) were lower than the national rate (12.8 per 100,000).